tiistai 1. joulukuuta 2015

Xmas already???

No, but I sure did feel great, when I got to go for shopping with my darling (⌒▽⌒)♥




Bought myself presents, which I'm not going to wrap in a paper and store for 24th. I've bought presents for my darling earlier on November, wrapped, stored and hidden them already as well :D *feeling clever*

Found cheep and lovely things for crafting and sewing, and a very nice shop I'm going to visit again some day ♥

A good-looking male doll and Barbie doll ( an ice skater!! ♥ ) which I'm going to pair up ;)
Now there's a family, since I already had a daughter for the couple :)
And a kind mother-in-law ( Yes, there can be one ;) ).

A tattoo-coloring book, I liked the designs and since I have tats myself, then why not :D

A new mouse for my laptop. Got it cheep and it should be a good one since it's Microsoft's and my old one is the same. I'll store that for later use ^^

Then some snacks for late evenings :P

I also did a good deed today since I saved a little girl's phone from smashing under bus's tires. I saw the girl running with her mother (or grandmother ?? ) the crosswalk, while we (my honey and I) were walking through the same zebra at the same time. I tend to look down while walking so I noticed a black phonecase on the snow and picked it up quickly. Once I was on the other side of the road, I turned around and yelled after them, and the girl was already coming towards me to get the phone.

She thanked me and the mother smiled. I'm happy I happened to notice the phone on time and that the little girl got it back safely.

Maybe this was a small move, but I'm glad I did it. Made my heart warm as well :)

Now I'll be off to write stories and/ or craft again.

I'm so happy it's finally December and that we have snow ♥




Till next time, happy 1st of December!! and be creative ;)

♥ J.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti