tiistai 8. joulukuuta 2015

Pink pink pink~

Hi!

It's been a rather pink day for me :D

Got a phone call from my mom, my packages arrived in the post office ( my orders from EMP and a Xmas present box from my mother to my honey and me ♥ )... and I found pink cuteness from the nearest ( to my home ) fleamarket, at cheap prize, of course.

Here are my findings:


I like cute stuff, as I've told before... 
The pillow is small(ish) ~ the chair is doll size and Jigglypuff is my second Pokémon soft toy.
My first was small (Pokéball size) Squirtle. 

Now I'm watching Marie Antoinette (2006). I like Kirsten Dunst and she looks pretty in the movie. Yet I've had times I've facepalmed to all the rules and acts of the time lived in the movie - late 1700s and so on... I do like the style in art, interior design and clothes. Not all those "pumpkin dresses". Ah, the pastel pink hair looks nice on Kirsten... Okay, I'll stop now.

As on art... I have been crafting less than usual. I've been crocheting mostly, but today I'm having a day-off of that. The doll house's still undone... I've had problems with sitting on anything hard. I hope this painful thing leaves me alone soon...

Couple of days ago I was at Rinmaru's, doing story art with the manga makers they have...
Here is a picture combo from one Beyblade fanfic of my honey and mine.

(upper row) Bryan ♥ Mariah ~ Ozuma ♥ Hilary 
(lower row)  another B x M pic ~ Miguel ♥ Mathilda



Okay, I'll be off now to continue with the movie.

Till next time! 

ℒℴνℯ, J.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti