torstai 3. joulukuuta 2015

We meet again...

I'm up again at this hour... Took a nap at wrong time, but I just couldn't stay awake any longer.

Yesterday was fun in the end, since we (honey and I) ended up on shopping again : P
Finally bought Howleen Wolf's (Monster High doll) Geek Shriek doll, too ♥ She's really cute and I love that orange/pink hair (♥▽♥)

Here are pics from Google of her and how she looks (Doll irl and official art version):



Plus, found many colorful yarns at cheep prize! Sometimes they are better than candy 

It's the time of the year, I blame on that :D

And we did decorate our home into Xmas mood ;) Turned out really nice (⌒▽⌒) ☆


I'm eagerly waiting for mail! The package from EMP and a thick letter from my mom ♥ (◕‿◕)
Posted some self-made Xmas cards and one present yesterday as well :)

I REALLY should be crafting that doll house ready. I got so many ideas and a totally new one for a large family ~ The O'Connell's in three generations ^^. I'll add pictures here later.

But now, off to surf in the web :D

Till next time... Don't lose your Xmas spirit! ;)

ℒℴνℯ. J.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti