perjantai 4. joulukuuta 2015

Blah, nothing special, I guess...

Like I said, nothing special. Slept long, been decorating a cheep picture album and my darling and mine's couple book.
I've also been crocheting a baby blue colored shirt for Luke O'Connell, my OC male doll. Let's pretend it's his wife's hand made gift for her Aussie husband.

Got a call from my dad yesterday, too. We talked a long while and yeah... I'm happy he's doing well though his medical condition is what it is. No mental problems (fortunately), but physical (inside his body). I don't want to tell more about that matter...

Feeling the usual recklessness... wanting to do this and that at the same time. I should have couple of hands more to do all I want.

I don't have pictures of the O'Connell family members yet, but I did "play" at Rinmaru's again and did story art for two different Beyblade-related stories I've been writing with my babe.
Yes, we like to write, A LOT. :D

But yes, here are Mariah ( a.k.a Mao) Wong  and Tala Valkov ( a.k.a Yuri Ivanov), a couple kissy kissy picture, just perfect for the particular story of ours ^^

I think they look pretty together :)


...and here Mariah is with Bryan (Boris) Kuznetsov, another couple picture, but from a different story of ours. Bryan's hair could have been better, but that was the closest I could get.

These two don't look that bad either ;) ♥


But yes... I'll go back to crochet or whatever I have in mind ;D

Till next post... Um, remember to kiss your partner ;)

♥, J.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti