maanantai 14. joulukuuta 2015

10 days to go...

... till it's Christmas eve!

My honey has been baking gingerbreads today... 

And I've been taking care of my bum :P Feeling better day by day, but I'm still a little worried, how I'll heal. I'll still try NOT to stress so much about it :)

What else? Well, we got a new plant baby, Xmas hyacinth ^^
It hasn't bloomed yet, but we'll see... I wonder what color the flowers will be... :)


I'm glad the Xmas tree mug (one of my fleamarket findings) could help the baby ^^ I love hyacinths.

Also her! :D 

I also put up pictures (on my FB album) about my craftings.
I'm not going to put all them here, but here are some of the most important ones:

I've done three Barbie size calendars for my dolls. Here are the covers and some of my personal favorite pictures of some months (months are written in Finnish and the dates are based on real dates.) :

My 1st ever self-made Barbie size calendar!

2nd.

3rd. Moomin, for a little girl doll or a mama doll who likes Moomin.

January. The text says: "Celebrate the change of the New Year."

October, as you might guess from the Halloween pumpkin I've drawn.

December. Found the perfect picture for it: the official Raskasta Joulua CD cover: Tulkoon Joulu Akustisesti - the newest CD, xmas songs in acoustic and in heavier tone ;)  yeah! /,,/

July.

February.

Another calendar and another December. More traditional picture, at least here in Finland.

My favorite character from Moomin series.

October.
I really liked doings these ^^

Here are the snack pictures I've promised to show, also all handmade by me.

Chips in a bag.

Fazerina chocolate candies. Love these in real life, too!

More chips in Pringles type tubes.
Need to make more of these or any other foods for dolls ^^

Well, that's for today. I'll be off to craft the newest house now.

Till next time, get crafty and be creative!

Love; J.







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti