sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

Pain in the ass (Literally)...

Okay, I went to see a doctor this morning and had my upper bum's situation checked. Luckily I didn't need to wait long and my new hometown's hospital isn't that far away from my home.

Just as my honey and I had thought... in grown hair.
Got a sort of painful treatment as the female doc and nurse helped me by squeezing all the "stuff" out of the abscess. Luckily they got everything out and much blood with it which is good as the doc said... sorry, I know, gross...

But now I'm getting better and treating it carefully to heal... though I'm still a little bit sore, but there is nothing to worry about now. It's sometimes hard to sit as I can't just lay around all day doing nothing.

My darling and our furry son have been the best home nurses I have ♥ Love them so much ♥
Goldeneye (our black lovechild aka furball aka tomcat and so on...) slept near me at the foot end of our bed all night, guarding me ♥ He's very affectionate of us, which (of course) doesn't mind us ^^ ♥

Artsy stuff... I did craft the newest doll house yesterday even thought I was in pain with my bum. I still - don't - have pictures of the doll house, sorry! I unfortunately tend to forget to take pictures during the making process... -.- I'll try to do that with this project.

But, now I'm pretty much tied to bed and trying to heal. Fortunately I heal quick :)

Till next post, we're halfway done before it's Xmas eve ^^
Take care, people!

Love, J.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti