perjantai 11. joulukuuta 2015

On the cold winter morning...

Nah, it's really not that cold ( - 7 C or so ), but I'm up :D I mean, my going-to-bed times have been more "rock n' roll", meaning going to sleep when normally workers wake up in the morning.
Yes, I'm an night owl.



Today I'm going to go shopping with my honey... just to walk around the city and eat out ^.^

As for artsy stuff, I've been factoring cards and crafted things in Barbie size, like calendars for year 2016, snacks ( = chips canisters and bags, candy packages...), the unfinished doll house for Themasabah and Lagoonafire... um, I have a new project in mind, too.
Another doll house! ( surprise :D ) Also with only three rooms, since I'm starting to have difficulties to store my crafted things...

I'll post pictures later of my works... Now I'm off to make something for breakfast.

Till next time, enjoy winter mornings in peace ;)

Love, J.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti