perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2015

That's it then...

... another Christmas is gone, but I did enjoy it.

Had presents, good company and food... even a sauna at friend's and her family. Truly a royal treatment of which I can't be more than grateful.

Still somehow... I feel miserable at the moment and the problem is I really don't know why.
Luckily Goldeneye (our black cat) forgives me even though I snap at him angrily at times... it makes me feel bad afterwards even though they were only words...

I didn't yell, but sounded irritated. I know, I'm a mess, since I don't know my own feelings, why they bother me and all...

I'd certainly would like to know.

I have done "art" but nothing of drawings or paintings though I've been staring at my empty canvases, thinking what to paint.

I've done Xmas cards for next year (maybe for two to come)...
...more miniature stuff in Barbie size...

Tomorrow, I mean today, after I've slept, I really should clean my crafting/ the dining table of my sh*t and prepare for my birthday. Yeah... I'll be 26 years old in two days...
I'm actually, quite nervous of my birthday though I really shouldn't.
I'm used to being the organizer/ being in charge of things like parties, but now since I don't know what's going to happen on my aging day...
I know my honey and our dear friend have done great and very kind since they really wanted me to have a memorable birthday... but I can't help but to worry. I know, I'm a worry-worth...

*sighs deeply* Well, my headache's starting to get the best of me... I should go.

Till next time, um... Have fun, and sorry... this was pretty depressing to read.

J.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti