sunnuntai 29. marraskuuta 2015

Simple things in life can make you happy. ♥

Happy first Advent.



I'm not that religious, but we (honey and me) just felt like lighting a candle. It warms to look at the flame :)

I've been just... enjoying a lazy Sunday. Took a warm shower, ate a delicious macaroni and cheese sauce my honey made ♥ and crocheted while watching TV with our tomcat as my silent or purring company.

We also put all four Christmas calenders on the kitchen wall. Yes, four :D 
Three chocolate (Minions, Transformers Robots In Disguise and Star Wars) and one paper (Donald Duck) calender. Can't wait to start opening them! :D Why four? Well, the three chocolate calenders were cheep and my darling reads Donald Duck so she got a paper calender :)

Soon I'll start to watch Police Academy 6 and continue my crocheting...

Nothing special, just a normal Sunday for me, but I'm happy and content with all this ♥

Till next time, remember to relax ;)
  
ℒℴνℯ, J.




 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti