keskiviikko 25. marraskuuta 2015

Full of energy...

... AND IDEAS!

You know the feeling, when you just would like to sit down and relax by doing nothing and at the same time would like to do lots of things?

Yes? Well then I don't have to explain myself at this moment.
No? Then, allow me...

Well, I've been watching Transformers Prime today, and now I'd just want to continue writing the story of the subject. It's actually the same story I talked about yesterday.
Yes, I love TF, loved it ever since I saw Optimus Prime in 2003 (or 2002) on Armada (season) or Micron Legend (the same season)... so, go and figure. On my counts I've been a dedicated fan for over 10 years, 12 to be exact.

But yes, back to the main subject. I'm simply feeling restless, wanting to do and stay still. The problem is when I sit still and f.ex. crochet, my mind keep working on other things and by that, encourage me to stop and do other things. This feeling is... irritating!

So, some might say, I have a mild ADHD. Maybe... or just that I am full of energy.
And I can't help feeling like this.

I admit, I'd love to keep writing right at this second! So I guess this "ranting" is just... an energy burst. Simple as that.

Well, want to see my art?

Here is one picture of many I've been doing. This picture was done at rinmarugames.com.

Meet Sweetdoll and Thunderbolt (he's my darling's OC like Doll is mine.)

I guess this is a picture of them on a date or something like that :) They are a cute couple (⌒▽⌒) ♥

 And here all kissy kissy :D Surely they like each other a lot. (⌒▽⌒) ♥✿♥✿♥


And here they are with Daddy Ratchet (Bolt's father.) From his expression, he knows, what's going on between his son and Sweetdoll. (¬‿¬)


But yes. This is what I've been up to mostly lately. Now I've got to go again (week's sauna time).

Till next time... Love and peace ☯ ℓℴℓ.

ℒℴνℯ, J.
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti