torstai 26. marraskuuta 2015

Loved

Today I've listened to music on Youtube. I've crocheted and took a small nap just earlier.

I feel great and loved, especially when my significant other came and woke me up gently, kissing me on lips while letting me hear My Angel from her MP3. Plus our black cat had been sleeping right next to me the whole nap time. Aww ♥

I couldn't be happier right now :)

There is still one thing that makes me nervous, since I'm going to sell my works, both ceramic and textile works, in a local shop on Saturday... Luckily I won't be there alone, since my darling's there too and our fellow from the last school we both graduated from.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and now I'll just... go and enjoy the rest of the night with my darlings ♥

Till next time, be creative and patient, it's almost December ;) and remember to tell your loved ones that you love them :)

With ♥, J.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti