perjantai 27. marraskuuta 2015

Black Friday...

Hah. Luckily I don't have to buy anything at the moment.
I've slept long today, drank Play (cold cocoa) and ate Daim chocolate chip cookies. Yummy.

I've read the mail, e-mail, visited Facebook and talked about cat and dog breeds and breeding...

I don't encourage people to breed cats and dogs anymore they already have. I had one of those bred-too-much dogs, a Norwegian elkhound. I named her Heidi and she was my lovable friend and family member for 13 (or even 14) years. We (me and my family) tried to give her a happy life. I still miss her at times as she was diagnosed with womb cancer in my last high school year.

But what I hate, is picking a pet compared to its fur color. My darling and I have a black cat. We adopted him two years ago and he's our baby. And a very much loved baby, too.

He's currently lying on my side of the bed while my honey's reading a magazine.
(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(")(") Had to move him though as he started to "shower".

But, I think I'll craft today, enjoy the warmth and love of my home and family of three ♥

I have to finish the doll house :)

Till next time!

ℒℴνℯ, J.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti