sunnuntai 22. marraskuuta 2015

Lonely...

Yeah, I'm feeling lonely and confused. Don't exactly know why, but I do. 

My sweetheart's still snoozing and the black cat of ours is lying on my side of the bed. His ears are up so I think he's listening to me writing in here.

Anyway, it's already turning dark outside... Time here is half past 2 PM (14:30) and moving on...

I updated (again) the blog as in how I'd want it to look like. Gotta say this looks nice and most like me at this point of my life.

So, what else? Not Nespresso for me, sorry. I hate coffee and I prefer tea, nowadays green over black.

It's been rather common yet surprisingly eventful week. Been watching Police Academy movies from the start since last Friday (9 PM on channel Sub). Today's the 3rd on air this evening. 

Yesterday I didn't do anything art-related though I thought about continuing my doll house crafting project. Yes, I've forgotten to mention that I happen to like dolls, both Barbie and Monster High dolls and that I collect them. 
One does not simply live without a hobby which makes the one happy, I'd say.

I keep a list of my MH dolls on my Facebook page, so that I know what I have and that my fellow friends and doll collectors themselves would know.
And, since I also happen to like crafting along with any artsy stuff, I've been building doll rooms and now a small house for my dolls, just for fun and pleasure of being able to be a creative spirit.

So, the latest house is for my Lagoonafire (Freaky Fusions - Lagoona Blue + Jinafire Long) doll and maybe for two other of my Monsters to live in :) 
The house has two rooms downstairs and a rooftop balcony. I still need to do the walls as in decide what colors to paint or such... I've done a sofa/bed and have a colorful furniture set from Ikea (it was cute and cheap.)
I've built the house out of boxes we used while moving in here and the boxes the dolls have been in. I like to be eco while crafting.
I don't have pictures of the house yet, but will have later when I'm finished.

Right now I'm just waiting for my pumpkin to wake up so we could continue a story we're so eager to write.

Well, till next time! Be creative and dare to craft ;)

Love, J. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti