maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2015

Magical mail . • * ¨ * • ☆

Hi!

Got magical mail today! ♥

A friend card I started on March 22nd, 2014.

The thing is we (my small group of high school friends and me) decided to make a friend card to each other depending on the subject each of us picked up. I was given two choices: either dolphins or fairies, and I wanted fairies ^^ ( I do love dolphins, too! And I friends know it! :D )

So, I started the card as I painted the background (the sky, the ground and the path.) and added the pink fairy to walk on the path, leaving room for others to draw and be creative ;)

Then was my darling's turn to draw/paint something there and add a fairy sticker and so on and so on...

It took over a year to get the card back and I was happy to see it ready ♥ I love it! ^^

So here it is! (sorry for the odd explanation behind this thing :P )


The first thing I noticed in this card was the awesome-looking tower! Made by my friend H. ( Thanks! ♥ )

I've already thanked my friends for this card at our friend group on Facebook, but I shall salute you again ♥ 

This certainly made my day ♥♥♥♥♥

Now I'm off to write stories again and to wait for December! ( I really want to see how my darling likes her presents, to see her face when she opens them :3 )

Until next post, be creative and love your friends!

ℒℴνℯ, J.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti