keskiviikko 18. huhtikuuta 2012

Short and sweet, FML. . .

Had one shitty day, feels like I can't do a thing without screwing up first like a million times. . .

My cellphone is making me nuts. It's EXTREMELY hard to read text messages, nonetheless try to call anywhere. . . even this blog is against me. . . *sigh*

It rained from early in the morning till lunch time/ midday or so. Ever since I noticed that, I've been cranky the whole day and my art lessons didn't go well either. . .

Luckily, this video made me laugh, thanks to SA ♥


. . .and for my sweetheart, I'm sorry. It's not your fault I'm feeling bad.
Without you there, I'd be lost ~and you know it ♥ Thanks for your love and support. I really need it.

Well, left for waiting what tomorrow brings, hopefully something better.
Until next time, be creative and stay sane, OK? (^.~) ~☆

♥ ~ J 

2 kommenttia:

  1. <3
    I had maybe a bit better day. Though I had to listen whining from few meters away the whole day. And I stink of sheep again.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I know what (wet) wool smells like, but I don't mind (^^)

      Poista