tiistai 17. huhtikuuta 2012

In the beginning. . .

So, here I am, this is me. . . Starting my first blog ( ^^#), in which I'm going to show my art work, once I take some pictures of them. I also will tell here about days of my life, the pros and cons, the feelings I'm going through and such. I have to say, I'm not so fluent in English, but I do try my best, so be gentle with me, pretty please? *kitty eyes* (= ◕ ‿ ◕ =)

Well, time to continue the story I'm writing with my precious one ♥ before bedtime.
Until next time ~ Be creative!!

♥ ~ J


4 kommenttia:

  1. I like this blog already, made me wanna change my own too ^^ Which I actually did.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm glad to hear, you like (^ v ^)
      Gotta visit your blog and see the changes myself (^.~)

      Poista
    2. It keeps changing now that I found more ways to edit it. Haven't found the one I'd be the most satisfied with.

      Poista
    3. I'm not sure of mine either, but I'll let it be like this for now (^^) Once I get the hang of how this thing even works, this'll do juuuuust fine :D

      Poista