perjantai 4. toukokuuta 2012

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ Good morning, earlybirds. . .

Been awake since 5 AM, and I've finally done my commission art work, Poppyfield of Glory:


. . .and a closer picture of the old stone/wood church my client wished for the background along with the white flowers ~ and since she seemed to like poppies, so I made a field of white poppies ~ I hope she'll like this (^v^)


I've used water colors to paint the large surfaces, acrylic paint to the poppies and leaves and to make this painting glamorous and glorious, I used light yellow and golden glitter glue, yellow on the morning sky and golden on the flower centers.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog for a while, since I've been extra mega busy multitasker, traveling around my home country.

Well, it's almost time for me to head to the cafeteria, to meet my client and enjoy morning sunshine with tea and breakfast before work ✿ (◕ ‿ ◕) ✿

Until next time, enjoy (^.~)

♥ ~ J

4 kommenttia:

  1. Mother of... *faints from the awesomeness*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. *catches you right on time* Glad you like it. . ? :D My client REALLY loved this :)) I was so nervous :#D

      Poista
  2. Tried to review before, but had some problems. That painting is just lovely! The poppy field is beautiful and it fits well with the delicate colours in the background.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you (^^) Next field of flowers is going to be colorful :D

      Poista